- Availability Available on Appointment
Dr. Sr. Mary Easey, M.D (A.M),M.D (BEHM) ,M.D (Acu),PhD
Sister Mary holds over 38 years medical experience, 21 of which are in traditional complementary/Alternative medicine.
She is the founder of the Jivadhara institute of neuro-development and research in India and Head of St. Angela Merici Hospital.
- PhD in Jivadhara Treatment (A Combination of Acupuncture & Electro Homeopathy)
- Alternative Medicines (M.D)
- Electro Homeopathy (B.E.H.M, M.D)
- Acupuncture (D.A.C, M.D).
- Bach Flower Remedy.
- Naturo Magneto Therapy (D.N.M).
- Psychology & Counseling.
Presently Working as Director of Jivadhara Institute of Neuro Development and Research and Managing Trustee of Jivadhara Charitable Trust.
Head of St. Angela Merici Hospital.
Greater Noida,(KNEUS Holistic Research Centre) NCR (2007)
Assisi Holistic research Centre, Panavally, Kerala (2003)
S. Hospital, Maradu, Kerala (1997)
Pushpanivas Hospital, Jhansi, UP (1995)
Santhy Nagar Hospital, Gonda, U.P (1987)
S. Hospital, Maradu, Kerala (1983)
Ritas Hospital, Alappuzha, Kerala (1982)
P.S. Hospital, Maradu, Kerala (1981)
- World Society of Alternative Medicine (U.S.A)
- International Association of educators for World Peace.
- Indian Board of Alternative Medicine.
- Catholic Hospital Association of India (C.H.A.I)
- International Institute of Holistic Therapy (M.I.I.H.T), Mexico (Latin America).
- Membership of Indian Holistic Medical Academy, Thanjavour.
- Membership of Council of Indian Acupuncturists, Pondicherry.
- Alumnae Membership Certificate of the friends of the Zoroastrian College Circle.
- Sisters Doctors Forum of India, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
International and National Awards Received
- The Honorary Professor of the academic union oxford ,Oxford -2018
- The Bizz most prestigious business excellence award in the world , Hong Kong -2018
- Diamond Award for Quality, in Rome-2016 (PPT Presentation of Jivadhara Treatment Presented in conference).
- International Arch of Europe award in Gold Category for Quality and Excellence in Frankfurt-2016 (Oral Presentation of Jivadhara Treatment Presented in conference)
- Best Practice Award in Gold Category,Brussels-2016 (Oral Presentation of Jivadhara Treatment Presented in conference)
- WQC World Quality Commitment Award in Gold Category for acknowledges strong commitment to quality and excellence, Paris – 2015 (Oral Presentation of Jivadhara Treatment Presented in conference)
- “Brilliant Achiever Award” on January 2012 by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai (PPT Presentation of Jivadhara Treatment Presented in conference).
- “Speakers Special Award” on January 2012 by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai (PPT Presentation of Jivadhara Treatment Presented in conference).
- “2011 Silver Jubilee Award at 25th world Congress of Medicine Alternative, Peace, Science & Spirituality held in Mumbai and Delhi on 5th February by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai (PPT Presentation of Jivadhara Treatment Presented in conference).
- Best Thesis of the year 2006, for New Method of Treatment Jivadhara (Combination of Acupuncture & Electro Homeopathy) given at Russian Cultural Center by Zoroastrian College, Mumbai .
- Anton Jayasuriya Memorial Award (20-06-1930- Best Doctor in the World – 06-04-2005), Mumbai, January 2006
- “Dr. Mrs. Liza Hermerding Memoriam Award” Millennium Goals of the United Nations Economic & Social Council, through SBBS/Zoroastrian College in Mumbai, India, January 2005.
- “Seva Ratna” Award Work and outstanding contribution in serving for the development of acupuncture, ‘Yanvnika Auditorium Bangalore, Karnataka 20th June 2004 by Hon’ble former Prime Minister of India Sri. H.D Devagowda.
- “GEM” of Holistic Health Science Award, Holistic Health Promotion and Allied Education Foundation, Gangtok, Sikkim on 27th & 28th March 2004.
- Health Excellency Award, Alternative Medical Council Kolkata, Barasat, Calcutta- 700124.
- Gold Medal Award for the Meritorious Contribution and achievement in the field of Health & Medical Science, Kolkata, 2001.